- Cost is a huge factor when considering web design. The cost for professional web design could be a lot less than you're expecting. There are factors that will cause the price to be higher or lower, but for the most part, web design and marketing is an extremely affordable source of advertising.
- First thing you're going to need is a reliable web host. Luckily, there are many web hosts to choose from and most are incredibly affordable. You should expect to pay somewhere between five and ten dollars a month for a web host. They will require you to pay either one or two years up front keeping in mind, you'll get a better rate by paying for two. We will provide you with an exact hosting company once we receive your information. This is because the best deal two months ago may not be the best deal today.
Web Design Cost
- The cost for web design is based solely on the time it takes to produce a website. That time is significant. Depending upon the complexities of the site it could take anywhere from twenty to fifty hours between coding the files, producing on-page SEO, and link building to other reputable places on the web. Time required for photography and consultation is also considered into the price. For this reason the cost can vary greatly from one site to the next. We are able to give you the best price in the area, because we are a small operation. Our studio is located in our home and we own all of the equipment ourselves. The only thing you're paying for is the time required for our services.
So how much already?
- Alright, you've been waiting long enough I suppose. To give you an idea of what a site would cost let's use this site for an example. There's really only one picture used for the main header and the rest is just text. There are five pages total. The coding required for this site includes html, css, and php. There are two forms, one as a general contact us emailer, the other is a more detailed get a bid form. To build this exact site would cost seven hundred and fifty dollars not including costs incurred for web hosting. To get an estimate for your project please fill out our bid form.
Worth every penny
- I have to tell you that the investment is well worth the cost. Keep in mind your site could be more or less depending on what you'd like to put into it. Think about the cost another way. Ask yourself how much business you're losing out on by not having a website. Put the numbers together. If you gained only ten clients (and lets hope you gain more than that!) in the first year of your site wouldn't it already pay for itself? The initial investment is significant, but realize as well, once you've got your website, it will continue to run without any more than the five dollars or so per month you pay for your hosting. Tell me where else can you get advertising on a global scale for such an incredibly low price? Please call or email us today to get started.