- Strategy begins with SEO or search engine optimization. SEO is the tedious job of getting your site to perform well in search engine results. Ideally you want to see your site on the first or second page of all the major search engines for your selected keywords. If you are not performing well in search engine results, you will not get much, if any use out of your website. It is from search engines that you will get most (if not all) of your traffic.
- Finding the right elements for your needs. Every business is different and every business has different needs. The key to successful web marketing is finding those needs and implementing a web site that fulfills them.
- Email can be a very useful tool for business. Once you build up your email list you can connect with hundreds of customers with the click of a button. Is it your slow time of the year? Simply send out an email newsletter complete with a special offer to draw your customers back in and fill the void. You can literally get hundreds of people thinking about your business all at the same time. We can set you up with autoresponders as well. This means you won't even have to click the button. Your emails will go out at pre-scheduled intervals and instantly connect with your client base to give you a huge edge over your competitors.
- Determining what your site needs is the first step in the process. Some common elements include contact forms and newsletter sign up sheets. The more interactive you make your site, the more pleasurable the experience for the visitor and the more useful the site can be. For example, if you put a contact form into the site, a visitor can instantly connect with you about questions they may have. That puts new business right at your fingertips and allows for a brand new way to communicate with your potential client.
- Pictures are possibly the most compelling element to catch the eye of the visitor. Almost every business should have some pictures on their site. A full photo gallery can add a lot to a website. It gives the visitor more confidence in your business when they can see it for themselves. We will take care of all the photography for you. We have high quality camera equipment to get the right shot every time.
- Some businesses can benefit from having embedded video on their sites. It is certainly not a requirement as I would say images are, but for some sites video can add a lot. We can take high def video for you and edit the footage back in our studio. We can then place the video anywhere it's needed on the site.
- Whatever you decide to put into your site I'm sure it will be great. Just make sure to do it. I believe strongly in the internet's ability to bring you new business through the advetising aspect of it as well as the many different marketing tecniques that can be employed. I've seen a business that had a ten thousand dollar increase over a single month span from the previous year after I built them their website. I've seen two hundred plus unique visitors a month to sites and I know that had an impact on sales. This moment in time for our little corner of Michigan is perfect for putting your business on the world wide map. Your competitors are likely not tapping into this resource so take advantage before they start to catch on as well.